Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 01- Guilty Pleasure

Hmm... Guilty pleasure? I guess for me it would be gluttony. I used to just eat whenever I don't have anything else to do at home, which explains why junk food will never last a week in my house. =p

Photobucket


I used to eat till the brim at buffets until I literally cannot walk. And when I can, I would go grab more food, lol. And the cycle repeats until it is time to leave. =p

Photobucket


But officially, I guess KFC would be my guilty pleasure. Everytime I have their chicken, I would first peel off the crispy skin, revealing all the oil beneath it that starts to drip onto the plate. Even seeing and knowing all the unhealthy effects it would bring to my body, I can still chuck it into my mouth and savour every bite! =p

Photobucket


But their chicken is only second best, the best thing they have to offer is still their CHEESY WEDGES!! Even after they started charging RM1 for extra cheese, I'd still go for it coz it's definitely worth it!! You know how unevenly spread the cheese is on the wedges when it is served? I would make sure that each one is well coated with cheese before eating it. And even after, I would finish every last bit of cheese left in the box. =p

Guilty I felt, but the pleasure was overwhelming!! =D

Cheers to 30-day Blogging Challenge. =)