Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 02- Inspiration

I can be inspired by practically anything I see in daily life. Be it the people on the street, the pigeons flying about or even buildings. It's probably how I would see and relate things differently from most people. Try playing Taboo with me and you'll know what I mean. =)

Back to the topic, I find that people inspires me the most... Especially people, whom despite their disability, performs better in life compared to most people without disabilities... 

1) My deceased cousin
My cousin was borned with a disease that degenerates his muscles. At birth, even doctors gave him a maximum lifespan of only 30yrs old. I actually wrote a post about him after his funeral, so I'll just post the link here. 
Inevitable

2) The people in this video
Two dancers, he without arm, she without leg.

3) Ordinary people doing extraordinary deeds. Nuff' said.

Most of all, I'm always inspired by the people around me. My family, friends, relatives. Sometimes I have to look past the appearances to really appreciate what they're doing. And sad to say, I only learnt how to do that in recent years. At least, now that I can 'see' it, I can learn to appreciate it even more, especially when it goes unspoken. =)

Cheers to 30-Day Blogging Challenge. =)