Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 03 - 5 Songs to have in a deserted island

For me to only have 5 songs on a deserted island, I would have to listen to the same songs over and over and not get bored. Either that, or it gives me motivation everytime I hear it. =) 


1) The Lazy Song - Bruno Mars

I can never get bored of this song. =P
There was one time I looped this song over and over while doing my assignment for 3 hours straight! And yeah, I did actually get my assignment done, contradicting the theme of the song I was listening to when I did it. XP

2) I'm Yours - Jason Mraz

This is also another song which I can't get bored of. Most times I can't really catch the lyrics, so for some songs I only like the catchy tune. But for this song, it has both a catchy tune and good lyrics! Not to mention Jason Mraz just does wonders with his voice. =D

3) Picture to Burn - Taylor Swift


Just because the attitude of this song is like "So what?" So what if you don't love me? So what if I'm stuck on a deserted island? This song would definitely keep me going, surviving everything God has to throw at planned for me. =)

4) 少年 - 曹格 & 光良
FYI, I'm not banana, I listen to Mandarin and Cantonese songs too! =p
For those who can't read Mandarin, this song portrays the unchanging principle of a young man despite the world which is trying to change him. Alone on a deserted island, this song will remind me to be strong willed and also give me some motivation to go through each day. =)

5) God is Good - Don Moen
Need I say more? This is one of the upbeat worship songs that I like the most and almost always keeps me in high spirit! Don't get me wrong, it's not that the slow songs are not good, but at the end of it they make me emo, and in addition to that, I'm all alone on a deserted island! We don't want that now, do we? =)