Saturday, April 19, 2008

I've never been so busy

I've heard lots of people say that their form 6 days were the hardest. After that its downhill all the way. Uni life may not be as hard, but its definitely the busiest.

For me, it all came to a peak this week, as I have 3 tests and a lab report in addition to the normal work I already have. I was so tired at times that I would hallucinate. I thought I was listening to the lecture but in fact my eyes are shut tight and my mind is somewhere in dreamland.

Since most of the lectures are in the morning, I couldn't seem to concentrate and thanks to the added stress, I had to use my study time to get some needed sleep. I don't really know why, but I could actually NOT-SLEEP during my LAN lecture eventhough its obviously 10times more boring than my normal lectures. Is it the fact that I don't listen? Or was I paying too much attention in my normal lectures that it sap the energy out of me? Or is it simply because my LAN is in the afternoon and the others are in the morning? Beats me...

Test 1 - Dynamics - 2 of 3 questions incomplete
Test 2 - Maths - I don't even know my mistakes
Test 3 - Physics - 1 of 4 questions completely wrong
Note: This does not include the mistakes I'm unaware of. T_T

My mid-sem test gone... Just like that...

Speaking of busy, I just had a no-pitstop day from morning till night. This morning, my physics test was held in Monash from 12pm to 1pm. My japanese class was 2-4pm. Footie was at 4pm to 6pm. The actual plan was that my friend, Zhu En, fetch me to uni from my house and then send me to japanese class right after. But since my mum allowed me to use the car, I drove there.

Here's the catch, I had to fetch my mum to Centrepoint, my sister to Kelana Jaya LRT station, and lastly fetch Lit Rong to attend the same test. It started at 10.30am that I drove my mum to Centrepoint, BU. Since I had to eat my lunch, I drove back home. After lunch at 11am, my sis hopped on and I drove to Lit Rong's house to pick him up since KJ station was on the way to uni.

After the test, Zhu En said that there would be a DotA session at NetMaster, DJ at 5pm. Without me, it would be canceled due to the odd number of players. So I drove Lit home and by the time I reached my japanese class, it was already 2pm. So I had no time to eat. Consequently, towards the end of the class at 4pm, my stomach started drumming. Again, I had little time to eat. And I can't eat much before footie.

So I bought some buns from 7-eleven and ate 3 out of 6 buns. I reached Belinda field at 4.30pm. Surprisingly, the game had yet to start. But as soon as I was ready, we started. There were 7 players, so the more skilled players were to be on the team of 3. So Min-Yi, Derrick and I were against the other 4 of them. Since there were only 3 of us, it required more stamina from each of us. Obviously, I was the one with the lowest stamina s I ran out of energy first. To make things worst, I think I over-ate so I had a stomachache and felt a little dizzy. So I stayed back as defense while resting.

Time really flies when you're having fun, even if it hurts (I mean my stomach). It was 5.05pm so I packed my stuff and headed to NetMaster. We played 2 games and ended at 8pm or so. And they wanted to watch the Arsenal match in a mamak while having dinner!! At that time, my mind and body was at its limit. I drove home, ate dinner, and wrote this post =)


***********************************************

Before I headed to NetMaster from Belinda field, I changed my shirt coz it was drenched in sweat. Then I realised that I accidentally brought a pair of pants too. So what the heck, just change la. I sat in the backseat of my car, look left, look right, look front, look at my friends playing football. "Okay, no one's looking, quickly change!!" The moment I took off my pants, this old fella was jogged past with a little glee on his face while a car came from the front parking his car in the house opposite of where I parked!!! OMG!! How on earth did this happen???
*Face turns apple red*


Sidenote: I'm saving my energy to watch the Blackburn vs Man Utd match tomorrow morning at 1am. Hope I don't collapse before that. =p