Monday, April 28, 2008

Pictures say a thousand words.

As requested by a friend of mine, I'll attempt to let the pictures do the talking in this post. So I don't have to type several thousand words xD

**Warning: Ultra-Hyper-Super-Duper-Sexily LONG Picture Post!!**

For those who have low internet bandwidth, turn off the "always show image" option in your internet options and load the pics one at a time. =)



YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!








I'll start off with a few random pics since I just realised my card reader can actually read the memory card without the adapter. =)

Note: The pics are in chronological order.
After all, I am The Chronosapien, remember? xD



Photobucket
For those who don't already know, this is the park where I got drunk for the first time.
Maybe I was so drunk I can't even shoot properly... Bah! I dun remember xD


Photobucket
Got too bored while studying...


Photobucket
Litterbugs these days are incontrollable... =(
It reads: This shop is not a rubbish dump!!!
Please DO NOT throw your rubbish here OR
throw tissue paper into the flower box!



Photobucket
Our so-called pre-STPM study group, Ken Chong on top, Satchid below.


Photobucket
Hey I've seen that before! (Eunice Ong's email xD)


Photobucket
The grad ball photos that were stuck in my phone =p
Shing Iie and me =)


Photobucket
Julian and me


Photobucket
David taught me the lala pose...
OMG The lala-ness spread to me!! xP


Photobucket
I give up, I duno how to act lala lah... Lol...


Photobucket
Guess who's Kok Joo piggy-backing? In 1 Utama!! xD
Hint: Its not his girlfriend =P


Photobucket
If there's a job where you can lie around, there's Ken Chong =D


Photobucket
Ken Chong: Heck, the customer can't even see me, so what if I lie under my desk?? xD


Photobucket
The guys were supposed to find bikini lenglui's to pose with during my orientation. Too bad I wasn't in!! =p (Sunway Lagoon)


Photobucket
The car I "bumped into" after the orientation.


Photobucket
Do you believe this costs RM1000 to repair??? Heck NO!!
Click here to read the whole story


Photobucket
Behold, the single breast, enlarged testicles, elongated dick, and hairy balls HOZILLA!! =D


Photobucket
The sexy chick with big boobs supposedly from some demented anime!! xD


Photobucket
So that's how you practice... ROFL!!


Photobucket
The macho chick who's gonna blow you to bits with her big boobs!! Hehe =p


Photobucket
This fella... erm... I forgot =p


Photobucket
You won't wanna lick those tits... LMAO!!


Photobucket
Super err, Funky She-Man? =p


Photobucket
Group pic of the whores from hell!! xD


Photobucket
So the egg did come first, in a UFO!! =p


Photobucket
How did that happen? Nooooo...
C&S = Clubs and Society


Photobucket
Really COOL liquid cooling system I saw at the recent PC fair. =)


Photobucket
Attention camwhores!! This is your dream job!! Hahahaha!!



Okay... enough picture talk, my turn to talk!! =p

Last Sunday I went to Low Yat to buy a new CPU. I already bought the hard disk and DVD writer from the PC fair and I can just grab the RAM from my current comp.

So all that's left is:
1) Motherboard
2) Processor
3) Casing
4) Power supply (wanted to grab the old one but it sucks)
5) Graphics card
6) Webcam!! =p

My father only gave me enough money to buy items 1-4. Since the graphics card was my idea, I had to use my own money too. As for the webcam, my sis wanted to get one, so I may as well get one for myself too =)

I did some research beforehand on Intel Processors and compatible motherboards. Then I checked if it's available at LowYat.net as well as the prices. I wrote everything down on paper, but when I went to Low Yat, I forgot to bring!!
Mr. Forgetful strikes again!! Deng deng deng dengggg!! Lol...

But at least I can remember the name of the shop. When I got there, I asked around and no one knew anything about it. Darn...

What to do? I walked around, browsed through their price list hoping to get a reasonable price. Only after a few shops, I stopped at this particular shop since their prices were okay. Not the cheapest, but still reasonable. Okay la I admit, I was lazy to walk =p

I had a hard time deciding which brand of motherboard and graphics card to pick since the ones I chose were quite expensive, and I had a tight budget. Luckily the salesperson quite pro la, he asked about my budget and needs before picking the parts that suit me.

Just when I was about to give the green light, his boss took the motherboard I chose and started assembling it. Turns out that motherboard was the last one and the other customer already bought it.

He said: "Too bad la, you didn't pay deposit, so that motherboard let other people take..."

%$^@#%$%@##^&$%@#$

So he grabbed another more expensive alternative, but I trust the brand, Gigabyte. After adding up all the prices, he asked his boss for a discount on my behalf. Grr, they only gave me like, 10bucks discount!!

That's why even after discount, it still cost me RM1410!! I asked for 1400 but they were reluctant saying that this item got offer la, that item very cheap already la...

It was already 2pm and a lion dance was taking place in my stomach. So I went like "Okay la okay la, whatever makes you happy la..." (I did say that, serious!! =P)

After lunch, I went back to their shop to collect my CPU. It was damn heavy so I asked the fella to carry it down for me. He only carried it as far as Low Yat's entrance. My father said to take the taxi instead of monorail and LRT since I got so much stuff to carry.

I stopped a few taxis at Times Square and asked if they charge by the meter and you what they said?? "We don't use meter on Sundays."

They gave me absurd prices like RM20, RM25 and even RM35!! Their reason is that they won't have any customers that will return to KL after fetching me.

Bullshit... C'mon la!! There's like 6 bus stops near my house and 1 Utama will definitely have lots of customers... Pure boolsheet!! =p

They even tried to win me over by saying the coupon would cost around RM25, so their fees weren't expensive. I said "No thanks" and bought a coupon to Taman Tun Dr. Ismail. Guess how much did it cost??? RM16!!! Bloody taxi drivers...

At this point, if I don't post some pictures I think some of you might actually die of boredom!! =p

Instead of bombarding you guys with facts and figures, here's what I bought:


Processor
Photobucket


Motherboard
Photobucket


Graphics Card
Photobucket


Webcam X2
Photobucket


The final product
Photobucket


Since I don't have an extra monitor, I used my TV while transferring the files.
Photobucket

The graphics card and TV are both in HD, plus Windows Vista has 32bit graphics!!

It's freaking clear and sharp!!

OMG I'll never get used to the 17" monitor again... =p


Sneak peek: my next update!!
Photobucket