Friday, August 22, 2008

Tagged by 2 lenglui's =)

They are

Photobucket

and

Photobucket
!!

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time:
Photobucket

Name: Sze Wei
Sisters:
Brothers:
Photobucket

Shoe Size:
Photobucket

Height:
Photobucket
Around 5"6', 168cm la... cos I was leaning against the wall... =p

Where do you live: TTDI
Favourite drinks:
Photobucket

Favourite breakfast: Anything you can find in a "dim sum" restaurant =)

Have you ever been on a plane?: Yeah...
Swam in the ocean: Ocean? Snorkeling counted ah? =p
Fallen asleep at school: Don't cha know my other name? Raja Tidur... xD
Broken someone’s heart: I hope not... You tell me... =)
Fell off your chair: Yeap =D
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Nope... =P

What is your room like:
Photobucket

What’s right beside you:
Photobucket

What is the last thing you ate:
Photobucket


Ever had
chicken pox: Yeap =)
Sore throat: I don't know anyone who doesn't...
Stitches: Nope =p
Broken nose: If I had continued learning Wushu Dao, I'd probably had a broken nose by now =)

Do you believe in love at first sight: Not yet xP
Like picnics:
Photobucket
Family Picnic at Kiara Park =)

Who was, were the last person you danced with: Yu Ting... At the Form 6 prom... =p
Last made you smile: I smile quite often, so I can't really remember... =)
You last yelled at: That was long ago... When my friend polluted the river with detergent during solo camp... That was when I was really angry la...

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: Yeap =)
Kissed anyone: Nope.
Get sick: Watashi wa genki desu. (I'm fine =))
Talk to an ex: Ex-groupmate, ex-classmate, ex-schoolmate, not the ex you're looking for huh? xD
Miss someone: Now that I think of it... yeah... =p
Eat: *refer to the photo above*

Best feeling in the world: To not have anything to worry about =p
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Used to, but I've grown over it...
What’s under your bed: Nothing much... dust? =p
Who do you really hate: I agree with yuhhui, hate IS a strong word... dislike maybe, but all will be forgotten as soon as I wake up =p
What time is it now?:
Photobucket
Wow that was fast... =p


5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Raving about doraemon =)
2. Learning piano, badminton, swimming... =D
3. Learning how to be independent.. washing my own socks and shoes...
4. Learning about my religion... =)
5. Playing football everyday at the park =p

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. DotA, CoD4, etc... gaming =)
2. Finish my structures project xP
3. Get info on the Monash Inter-Campus Exchange Programme =D
4. Watch Bleach, Naruto and Wall-E =)
5. Blog!! Long time no update =p

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. 1A Crispy puff... Especially durian flavor =D
2. Kuaci... Is that a snack? I just love to bite them =P
3. Pringles Smoky BBQ =)
4. Chipsters' Onion and Sour Cream.. Addicted! xD
5. Basically anything when I'm feeling hungry XP

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Travel the world, visit the 7 wonders (new and old) =D
2. Invest in R&D to help cure cancer (grandma died of cancer)
3. Build my parents their dream house, the way they like it =)
4. Spend on my family members and friends (agree with yuhhui) =p
5. Donate to charitable organisations...

5 of my bad habits:
1. Sleep alot!! xD
Photobucket

2. Eat too much =p
3. Impatient at times... =/
4. Lazy =)
5. Don't listen to advice sometimes... =p

5 places I have lived/stayed a night in:
1. Shulin's house... (twice) =p
2. Kuantan
3. Perak: Pangkor, Lumut, Ipoh
4. My cousin's house in Singapore
5. Thailand (a few times)

5 people I tag:
1. Yee Lynn
2. Jia Xin
3. Eric Yap
4. Lee Quin
5. Wei Loon