Friday, November 14, 2008

Love at first sight

When I first saw you, I thought your heart belonged to someone else.


So I treated you with neutral feelings.


We met as though by fate, when I was visiting someone else.


Although our meeting was brief, but I felt as though I had fallen for you.


Not realizing that until I had returned home.


How I wish we could have the chance to love each other.


But there were obstacles, obligations, and also, my studies.


If only... If only... Oh, how many times in a day we say "if only"?


I want to care for you, to be there for you, and to love you.


But things like these take guts, responsibility and much effort.


It's not like I won't, but more like I cannot.




Reasons why :
1) I've just received my offer to study in Australia in Feb 2009.
If I commit to you now, then it won't really last very long.

2) I'm currently working so I don't know if I could devote enough time for you.
My working hours are crazy, a full day could start at 10am and end at 10pm.

3) My bank account is small and shrinking and until I get my salary, I'm broke.
I didn't really save, so my bank account is like, 3-digits, soon to be 2-digits.

4) My family aren't really fond of you, so you are my responsibility and mine alone.
This is a BIG responsibility. If I fail, I will not only fail you, but myself as well. I just ask my father and he said:"You're going to Australia soon, it won't be fair for you to do so."



We give ourselves reasons to do something, but even more reasons not to do something.



I'm sorry, but

If you love it, let it go...

Right? I hope so...


Goodbye My Love (再見我的愛人) - Teresa Teng



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Photobucket
I bet you were looking for a female homosapien...
But nope, it's a cat! =D




Enjoy! =D