Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Off to Hong Kong I go!!

Yes, I'm going to Hong Kong tomorrow...

More precisely, I'm waking up at 2am, taking the taxi at 3am, and boarding the plane at 6am. Then reaching Hong Kong at around 10am local time. All happening on 10th of December, Wednesday.

FYI, there's no time difference between Hong Kong and Malaysia. =)

I'll be back on Sunday... But till then, here's 2 riddles to keep your mind boggling =)






Assume that the 9 dots are equally spaced vertically and horizontally.

Photobucket

Challenge :
Join all the 9 dots using ONLY FOUR STRAIGHT LINES
with ONE STROKE.

These lines can be vertical, horizontal or diagonal.

One dot can be joined by a line more than once.

Hint : Think outside the box.

Answer this question in a form of a picture.
(Easier to understand)

Use photobucket to post your photos.
(Register if you don't already have an account, simple + free)





Riddle #1 :
Imagine yourself as a girl/woman (if you're not already) taking a shower.

Out of nowhere, a man opens your shower curtain by accident!

But the only item you can use at the moment is a small face towel!

That means you can only cover ONE part while the others remain exposed.

So which part do you cover?

(This riddle from Sze Mun =P)




Riddle #2 :
You're given a task of filling a large underground room.
(Large enough to fit a whale)

But you can only choose and use 2 items.

What will the item of your choice be? Why?

Please post your answers in the comments on this page.
DON'T USE THE CHAT BOX!


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Bored of riddles? I'm guessing some of you would be.


Some photos to cheer you up! =D


Last week, (I forgot which day already =p) I went to Sunway Lagoon with a bunch of my friends...

1) Zhu-En (my uni mate)
2) Badrinna (Zhu-En's girlfriend)
3) Sze Mun (Badrinna's best friend)
4) Chris (Sze Mun's close friend)
5) Vincent (another uni mate)
6) Myself! =D

So the 6 of us were on our way...

Zhu-En picked me up from my house and then continued to pick up Chris.
Photobucket


Then Sze Mun came along too! =)
Photobucket


Typical girls cam-whoring... (Me in background) =p
Photobucket


Then I joined in too! xD (Zhu-En on the wheel)
Photobucket


More cam-whoring... =)
Photobucket


The "Sze" family!! xP
Photobucket


After all that, I got hungry, and they caught me eating too! =p
Photobucket


From left, me, Zhu-En, Badrinna, Sze Mun and Chris. =)
Photobucket


Chris and me, too tired... ^^
Photobucket


Badrinna you stalker! xD
Photobucket


Went for dinner, met up with Alex. =)
Photobucket


Zhu-En and me : Sleepy face =P
Photobucket


Badrinna merajuk pulak, OK la happy face =D
Photobucket



Ok la that's all for now...

I have to get some rest and wake up 4 hours later at 2am! =O



Enjoy! =)