Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Lazy days...

Short Talk: I'm glad that the travel grant reached early!! Thanks Monash!! =D


As the holidays progress, I get lazier each day. I feel like if no one is asking me out the next day, I would probably sleep at 4am and wake up at 2pm the next afternoon.

But I'm not that sad la... Min-Yi and his housemates asked me out 3 days in a row!

On Saturday, we went to Knox City! It was only my first time being there and it felt like The Curve, Ikano and Cineleisure combined into one!! The biggest mall I've visited apart from Chadstone...

Anyways we just went there to walk around, girls did their window shopping as usual, then we went to the Hog's Breathe Cafe for some famous steak!! If you're not willing to spend at least $20, don't go there, seriously.

But if you are, the steak there is really nice!! It was my first time trying REAL steak. So I didn't know how cook I wanted it and I said 'well done' which was a bad choice because the meat turned out to be so hard to chew!! =X

Next time, I'm telling them 'medium-well' which was just the right texture because I tried Min-Yi's one. =)

Then while at the bus stop, we took this nice photo:

Photobucket

I still don't have my camera so I stole this from facebook. =p


Then on Sunday, I went to Melbourne Central for a karaoke session with Min-Yi and his housemates. Nothing much to say, except that I had a great time!! =D

It was my first time going to the karaoke with friends. Usually it's with my family or with my father's colleagues.

Photobucket

Other than singing the songs I like, I also found out how deprived I was of chinese songs. So in exchange for the movies I'm giving to Vivien, she's giving me some of her nicest chinese songs!! =D

Oops, I need to go for another outing in the city now, going to watch Harry Potter today!! =D

Tata~~