Sunday, June 28, 2009

One Gold Bar and Seven Days...

Short Talk: I'm finally going to try on the long johns my mum sent me!! Eshhh, it's so tight!!



My last exam was only a few days ago and I felt like I've done so many things already!!

I stocked up on food and junk food, watched movies all night, went out with friends, went out with more friends, watched Transformers (totally awesome!!) and much much more...

But now I'm only a few hours away from meeting up with some friends and going to the airport. Yes, I'll be heading off to Tasmania for a 3-day-2-night stay there.

Too bad my camera is still being repaired so I might need some time to gather the photos before posting it on my blog.

Right now, I'm halfway packing and I'm surprisingly blur on what to pack...

This is considering that I've been to so many camps back when I was active in Scouting and OBS. (OutwardBound School)

I would've known exactly what to pack and what not to. What happened to all that knowledge? =/

I hope it's hidden somewhere in my brain and that I just have to find it. It would be a shame if all those knowledge just slipped away... T_T

I'll be updating on what I've done in the past few days when I come back but right now, I need to think about what to pack!! X_X



In the mean time, I have this riddle for you guys to solve!

If you wanna answer it, please do it in the comments below this post.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An owner of a shop recently employed a worker who was to be paid ONE gold bar per week.

However, the worker does not trust the shop owner and demanded that he be paid on a daily basis.

Up to the seventh day, the worker must have received a total of ONE gold bar ONLY.

He must also receive only ONE day's pay per day ONLY.

So how does the owner pay his worker EQUALLY over 7 days?

The gold bar can be CUT TWICE in any orientation required to solve this problem.

Photobucket

P/S: This is NOT a lame nor trick question. This is totally logical and could be done in reality.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Enjoy!! =D