Thursday, October 22, 2009

Love jewelry? Wanna support breast cancer?

Short Talk: It's 3am and I haven't been studying... GG


Most girls love jewelry but all girls have the risk of getting breast cancer. So what can you do about it?

You can support the breast cancer foundations by donating all your money to it. Lol jk.

This time, you can win USD200 worth of jewelry AND support breast cancer!! How good is that?


OMG I just sounded like the guy on channel ten trying to advertise some gadget.

Although I'm not such a fan of jewelry, nor do I have the ability to appreciate them, but charity is my middle name right? xD

Anyways, I'll leave it to you girls to do your stuff. =p

Pink Ribbon Day is around the corner (26th Oct Monday) so do your part to support it! =)


1) Copy and paste on of these cool badges on your blog.

Win Jewelry!

2) Follow the instructions on this website.

Yeah yeah... I know I'm quite lazy.
But if you win, you get to use the $200 voucher to get one of these nice lil promise rings.

Photobucket

Aww.... ain't that sweet? So what are you waiting for? Go for it! =D


Even if you're a guy, get it for your girlfriend. I'm sure she will love it. =D

(I would if I had a girlfriend =p)


Cheers.