Monday, October 26, 2009

Shopping... Wee~~~

Short Talk: I have yet to touch a single book yet everyone's mugging their ass off for the exams.



I just got myself a $20 Coles gift card!! Woohoo!! =D

Photobucket

Since I'm no longer cooking anymore, I guess there's only 1 thing I can spend it on - junkfood!! Lol!

Photobucket

How did I get my hands on this you say?
Simply by answering questions... TONS of questions!!

Basically I just joined a few online survey websites and they'll send me surveys based on my profile and I just have to take 10-30mins to answer it.

The longer the survey, the more it pays. Once, I even got free maggi noodles (5pk) to taste and answer a survey based on my opinion.

I myself have been involved in market research since before I came to Australia. So I know for sure which are the screening questions, and which are the real questions.

When answering screening questions, you may or may not qualify for the survey. For example, you may not qualify for a tobacco survey if you don't smoke. But then again, they might want opinions from non-smokers as well.

Initially, I was considering group discussions or interviews but I guess I'm not flexible in terms of time and transport. For those, they pay cash, which was kinda what I was hoping when I first joined the online surveys. But gift vouchers are just as good since I buy groceries from Coles all the time.

I just didn't think that it would take so long just to squeeze that $20 out of them. I did get a $10 voucher from another company, but didn't bother to blog about it.



By now you should be wondering which websites I used.

Google these:

1) Market View
(Wide variety of products to claim including vouchers)
2) Valued Opinions
(Only gift vouchers)

These are the 2 websites that sends me the most surveys (almost everyday).
The key to getting the reward is "early bird gets the worm".

Sometimes you might get a message saying "quota full" or something like that. It means they've reached their quota for that category of people.




I guess it's time I started studying... =(

Shopping tomorrow!! Woohoo!!

No... study... SHOPPING!!


Over and out.