Sunday, September 27, 2009

Laser Tag experience

My clock reads 1.00am.

It was 4 hours since I had my dinner.

It was 5 hours since I woke up.

It was 15 hours since I slept.

It was 16 hours since I came back.

It was 18 hours since laser tag ended.

It was 25 hours since it started.

And that's the story of my first laser tag experience.

The end.














































Joking!! LOL!!


If you had trouble counting, it went from 12am till 7am on Sunday morning. When Jia Yeng first asked me, I thought she had a typo. She said "12-7am" and I was like "am?". But I still agreed to it since I wanted to try laser tag for quite some time now.

Tai came with us as well. The place was called DarkZone at Box Hill. Since the last bus was about 9pm, we had to go there early to have dinner then wait till 12am.

This was organised by Jia Yeng's lab partner, Alex. He also invited lots of his friends from South East Flats. So there were more than 30 of us altogether. In some games, everyone will play but in other games half will be playing and the other half can kill time at the free arcade.

To be honest, laser tag has its own characteristics that makes it interesting but I was constantly comparing it with paintball. So I wasn't that excited to have killed a person and have him walk right past me and shoot me in the back once he was alive again.

The thing is, once a person is tagged, they only need to wait about 10seconds before they are re-activated and able to kill again. There was this mode where the dead time was just 3seconds and everyone went crazy!! If you killed a person, you have to keep an eye out or just keep shooting him even when he's dead so he doesn't get the chance to backstab you.

It was fun until my eyelids started to drop, so I bought a can of RedBull. But I had to finish the entire can in 10seconds because the next game started shortly afterwards. It kept my mind going but my body was beginning to ache.

After the whole thing ended at 7am, we checked the bus schedule and the first bus on a Sunday morning was 8.50am. So we walked around town and found a nice chinese restaurant to have breakfast. By that time, Jia Yeng was practically dead tired and was found sleeping on the table even after her meal was served.

Eventually, we boarded the bus home and as for the rest of the story, you can read from the top again. =)


Enjoy!! =D