Sunday, January 10, 2010

I'm still alive!

Short Talk: My father just started a blog and I'm his full-time editor now. =/


Okay... So I was a little busy... Or maybe VERY busy...

Some updates since my last post:

1. I reached home safely on the 1st of Dec 2009.

2. The boxes I sent from Australia arrived 8days later by cargo.

3. It was a pain in the a** to collect the boxes from LCCT.
(took me 3hours excluding the trip!)

4. I was chilling in December while looking for an internship at jobstreet.

5. I spent my Christmas at my aunt's house and ate Turkey! =)

6. Watched Avatar twice, Sherlock Holmes, Treasure Hunter and some movies on my laptop.

7. Spent my new year's eve in 1 Utama with friends.

8. First time I saw fireworks misfire. Thank goodness no one got hurt.

9. I gave up on getting an internship and applied for normal jobs.

10. I got an interview for a telemarketing job which I swore not to do again. I almost went for that interview. But I got a call from one of the internships I applied for 1 day before the interview. So I canceled the interview and went for the internship instead.

11. Now working at Damansara Perdana under carlist.my as an intern. This has almost NOTHING to do with engineering. But I like the environment, the people and the pay. So I'll be staying until uni starts again. =)

12. My laptop is very slow all of a sudden and everything I do now takes 3times longer than usual. I'm tried to update windows but failed to solve the problem. I'll try system restore before considering reformating it to Windows 7.
(Win7 is good according to my cousin, but lots of problems according to my friend.)

13. My dog eats like a pig, sleeps like a pig, and is turning into a pig!

14. Did I mention that my dog is anti-social? It growls if any other dog tries to play with it, and has absolutely no interest in anyone or anything other than food.


Next week will be a busy week for me.

Mon-Fri: work.
Friday night: futsal.
Saturday night: Brandon's Birthday
Sunday morning: Hangover. GG

Btw, Tiger beer at SIDS (TTDI) are on happy hour all night, every night, for Jan n Feb.


Hope you guys are having fun for the new year too^^

Cheers,
Sze Wei.