Sunday, May 4, 2008

Short Update

Remember my new comp? When I finally replaced my previous computer with my new one, it blew on me. The moment I turned it on, I heard a loud "sparkkkk" and the CPU started smoking from the top!!

I quickly turned off the main switch and disconnected the CPU. When I tried turning it on again, there was no response. My guess is that the power supply is dead.

So I took it back to LowYat to have it fixed. Turns out that BOTH the power supply AND the motherboard "kong" together. Since it was less than a month old, he replaced it free of charge.

Eventhough it was fixed, my dad asked if he gave me better parts but he didn't. It was the exact same stuff that failed me earlier. I took it back with the fear of it blowing in my face again. Then the staff there would say that it's not their fault anymore and make me pay for the next repair.

This time, I played safe. I turned off all the switches on the 5-plug extension and only turned on the switches for the CPU and monitor. In addition, I only attached the necessities namely, the keyboard, mouse and monitor.

After it worked, I felt a little more assured to plug in everything. I prayed hard for it not to burst again.

Thankfully it didn't. =)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Tonight, I'm going out for butter crab at the seafood restaurant near the Tropicana entrance. Hehe, that's because this time I got to choose where to eat!! =D

Ever since Kee Peng took me there, I couldn't resist tasting it again. This time, I'm going with my family so I don't have to pay for it =p

---------------------------------------------------------------

Last Sunday, after I bought my comp, I went to this place to eat. It's my Mum's favourite place so that was where we celebrated her birthday =)

Here are the pics:


Photobucket
Organic porridge with barley cooked together.
The porridge alone is delicious, but together with the other organic vegetables, Patrick would consider this "orgasmic". =D


Photobucket
This is called "Lui Cha" (Lui Tea). It's the cafe's specialty and 100% organic.


Photobucket
My siblings enjoy the organic-ism of the food too^^


Photobucket
Don't underestimate this "yong taufu". It's also 100% organic and not to mention orgasmic =p


Photobucket
The Lui Cha tastes best when it's mixed together like rojak =)


Photobucket
My mum the "Rojak Master". My dad couldn't wait so he took some before my mum did her magic =p


Photobucket
Ooo... its a Hakka dish which was organictised =)
(pardon the self-created word =p)


Photobucket
You mean before this I ate "unpure" fish paste??? Lol...


Photobucket
OMG... Can you see my tummy and my belly button? xD


Photobucket
Random pose by me bro =)


Photobucket
Hey I was really gonna fall into the pool if my bro snapped the pic a second later!!


Photobucket
Oh the greatness of Motherly Love could not be described in words.
Mother's Day is around the corner, did you do anything for her? =)


Photobucket
Skip skop, hippitee hop! =D


Bangunan Bakti Siti Hasmah
The place is really nice, they have a cafe in MPH so my mum absolutely loves the serenity. =)


Hope you guys give this place a chance.

Its very near KLGCC if anyone knows.

If not, try heading to the VADS building (previously IBM) and ask around. =D

Tooduloo! ^_^