Thursday, June 19, 2008

Still alive

Yes!! I'm still alive!! =D

Actually I got nothing much to blog about, which explains the non-update period.

So, this post is just to tell you guys what I've been up to the past week.

Last week:

Went out with Kee Peng, Chung Kent, Julian and Yeong Shan for dinner. But ended up injuring my leg when I tried to leap over a big drain. So it started to bleed and bleed, even during dinner, the blood flowed all the way to my slippers.

When I reached home, naturally I grabbed some dettol and cotton to clean my wound. Almost everyone who saw my injury say it would scar my leg. Well, I don't really mind having the scar, coz it's like a reminder of my mistake. I can even use it to pikat girls! =p

----------------------------------------------------------

Apart from my left leg, I also landed on my left hand, which was injured before. So it got worse. Now I have medicine wrapped on my wrist and I could only take it off on Saturday!!! So itchy...

----------------------------------------------------------

This week:

Kee Peng's girlfriend returned from Australia. Means 100% of his time is dedicated to her.

Me: Eh KP lets go Blitzone.
KP: Not free laaa!
Me: Why?
KP: I'm with my gf now, so cannot...
Me: ...

He also likes to "blow water" (chui sui in cantonese) if you get what I mean.

KP: Eh lets go paintball tomorrow!
Me: Where? When? Who's going?
KP: Dam fussy la u, ask Julian.

Next day afternoon,

Me: Hey Julian, where is the paintball place?
Ju: Err, I duno.
Me: But KP said you know.
Ju: I just got his message this morning.
Me: Wtf?
Ju: Typical Kee Peng lar... We do the work, he only enjoys.

He got ideas, but we have to organise it and sometimes we'll end up paying for him too.

--------------------------------------------------
Today was hectic!!

I had to tail my mum all the way to Maluri to get her car repaired . Trust me, it doesn't matter who's fault it is, in the end I'm the one that suffers.

I don't usually rant but all the keeping-it-to-myself has taken its toll.

I tail her:
She doesn't use signals.
She drives at 40km/h on a highway.
She crosses lanes so often that I really give up.
She makes turning into junctions a last minute thing.
A lorry suddenly cuts in between us. I take the left lane. She didn't see me through her mirror and drives extremely slow causing cars behind us to honk.

When we reach our destination, guess who kena scolding?? ME!! @#$%^&*

-------------------------------------------------

I was supposed to fetch my mum to her meeting then fetch my sis for a job interview. Both were in KL. After sending my mum, I had to pick up my sis from the LRT station. But being me, I always get lost on the road. So I drove aimlessly for approximately 20minutes before moving back on course.

-------------------------------------------------

When I drove the Kancil borrowed from my aunt, I noticed the temperature gauge was already at H (hot). My mum told me to ask my aunt about it. My aunt said she told my mum to fill water into the radiator frequently. I thought she did.

But to avoid problems, we stopped the car by the side of the road and filled it up.

After my sis was done with her interview, I was supposed to return to my mum's office to wait for her. Again, I got lost and drove to Pavillion.

To make matters worst, the car engine died in the middle of the road!! I checked the temperature gauge and it was off the scale!! The engine was so hot, the meter ran out of the marked area!!

I waited for around 5 minutes for it to cool and started the engine again. Luckily I wasn't really obstructing traffic at that time. Then I made another wrong turn and the engine failed again. This time, I was in a traffic jam and the cars in front had already moved.

So obviously the cars behind started honking like mad!! It started up again in about 5 minutes and I drove to the road opposite to my mum's office. My sis had to walk across the pedestrian bridge, and all the way up to the 14th floor to get water.

Well what would you expect in KL? A public water tap? Not...

During that time, it was raining quite heavily. When the engine was considerably cooled, I drove into my mum's office building. The building's design caused its entrance to act like a wind tunnel. So all the cool air was blowing the car harder than any storm could. I think if I left it there any longer, the water would've froze!! xD

At last, the radiator wasn't making anymore steam. So, I drove home while constantly looking at the temperature gauge. When I finally reached home, I felt like kissing the ground... xP

----------------------------------------------------

Physics is the my last exam. Friday is the day I shout: "Halleluyah!" That's also the same day we have our futsal session at 7pm. How I wish I had an all-cure potion that could heal my legs and wrist so I could be goalkeeper again. Well, I'll just have to settle for defender... =)