Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tagged by Jing Wen again...

1. Do you like chinese food?
Definitely... Can't survive without pork =p

2. How big is your bed?
Not big enough for my nightly gymnastics... =p

3. Is your room clean?
Clean, yes... Messy, yes also =)

4. Laptop or Desktop computer?
Tabletop =D

5. Favorite comedian?
If they can make me laugh, they're my favourite =)

6. Do you smoke?
Don't come near me if you do...

7. Does anyone like you?
No... I'm a sad fella... No one likes me =(

8. Whats the sexiest thing about Condoleeza Rice?
It's just normal for me to NOT know who the heck is that...

10. Sleep with or without clothes on?
Wait till I have my own house, then it'll be without... xP

11. Who sleeps with you every night?
My dreams... =)

12. Do long distance relationships work?
I've never had a relationship, so I can't really tell...

13. How many times have you been pulled over by the police?
Never and not going to happen!!

14. Pancakes or French Toast?
Pancakes with maple syrup... Yum! =D

15. Do you like coffee?
Nope.

16. How do you like your eggs?
Half raw

17. Do you believe in astrology?
Only when I feel lost...

18. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Tan Kee Peng

19. Last person on your missed call list?
Phang Chung Kent

20. What was the last text message you received?
It's a serial number... So I don't think I should reveal it...

21. McDonalds or Burger King?
Burger King

22. Number of pillows?
2

23. Last thing you ate?
Sunflower seeds (kuaci)

24. Last thing you bought?
A 3-hour play at Tbun.

25. What are you hearing right now?
Ni Shi Wo Lao Po - Richie Ren (You are my wife)

26. Pick a lyric?
I've been dreaming of a true love's kiss

27. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
Durian xD

28. Can you play pool?
Wanna play? =)

29. Do you know how to swim?
Yeap, don't forget me if you're having a pool party =)

30. Favorite ice cream?
Anything will do =)

31. Do you like maps?
Yes... I always get lost... =(

32. Tell me a random fact:
When I burp after eating durian, it's comparable to a stink bomb.

33. Ever had a hard on at work?
Used to... But studies always cut it short =)

34. Ever attend a theme party?
Yes, theme was black but I wore white! xD

35. Ever do a keg stand?
I think once or twice only.

36. Craziest place you've slept after a night of drinking?
I only drank once. I only got drunk once. And I slept at home =)

37. What is your favorite season?
Rainy =p

38. What is the first music video you ever saw?
I forgot =p

39. Pick few movie quotes
Bruce, why do we fall? So we learn to pick ourselves up.
- Batman Begins.

With great power comes great responsibility.
- Spiderman.

40. Favorite quote:
Live like there's not tomorrow, die like you've lived forever.

41. What is your favorite hangout?
Blitzone, mamak, 1 Utama, extreme park, cendol =)

42. Best friend's name?
I treat him as one, but does he?

43. How long have you known him?
4 years.

44. Last time you laughed at something stupid?
haha... it happens too often to remember! =D

45. What time did you wake up this morning?
1pm, and it wasn't morning anymore xD

46. Wake up next to anyone?
I'd freak out if that ever happens. =p

47. Best thing about winter?
Snow, snowballs, snow sculptures, and more snow! xP

48. Name a couple of favorite colors:
Blue, baby blue, sky blue, rugged blue =p

49. How old are you?
20

50. What month is your birthday in?
May

51. Do you think pirates are cool or overrated?
Pirates of the Carribean is cool =D

52. Favorite Dave Matthews Band song.
Yet again, it's perfectly normal that I don't know who that is... xD

53. What are you doing this weekend?
You wanna go out? =)

54. Who will take this survey?
Yuhhui, Yee Lynn, Shu Lin, Lee Quin, Vanessa

I know I know, they're all girls =)