Sunday, June 8, 2008

Growing Up

Can you recall the time when you were young, you used to do many things which were childish, cute, funny, mean absolutely nothing, etc. But nevertheless, they were fun when remembered.

So why aren't you doing that now? Well, I guess you most probably GREW UP!! When we grow up, we tend to act more like adults. We stop doing things which were fun just because it's considered childish.

The fact is, adults, more than anyone else, wish they could act like children again. Just have fun without being bothered by all the frustrations and problems of life.

So what's holding them back? The mere fact that this is reality. I myself wish I could go back to the years where I could play hide n' seek with my siblings wherever we go! Especially when there's loads of places we could hide! =D

Even now, although I can't join in the fun, I still help find places to hide when my cousins are playing. How I wish I was smaller so I could fit in those same hiding places that I thought of. =p

Looking at my baby cousins grow up inspired me to write this post. Without them, I would probably have forgotten how much fun I used to have, and how it decreases every year.

May I introduce you to my cutest cousin, Nicholas Sek!!

When he was about 2 months old, we celebrated CNY at 2006!
Photobucket
Yes, I was square-headed back then. =)
January 2006


Within that same year, you won't believe how much he's grown! =)
Photobucket
December 2006


He uses his little finger to feel things after he got burnt while grabbing a hot light bulb. Ouch!
Photobucket
February 2007


My smart little cousin actually posed when I took this picture! =D
Photobucket
June 2007


So handsome even at his age... xD
Photobucket
August 2007


Finally, a more recent photo of him:

His mood can really swing! One moment he's like this,
Photobucket


And the next moment he puts on a big smile! =D
Photobucket
March 2008


Since I have 2 baby cousins, I may as well show you the other one too ^_^




Introducing, Stephanie Lai!!
Borned just a month before Nicholas.


Dressed in red, what festival do you think it is? =p
Photobucket
January 2006


Eventhough she's a girl, I'd say she's handsome in this pic! xD
Photobucket
April 2006


I asked her to give me her hands, and this is what I got! =p
Photobucket
October 2006


Being a little naughty, she insisted on keeping her father's shades. I used to do that when I was her age!^^
Photobucket
June 2007


This was her symbol of 'peace'! =D
Photobucket
July 2007




Now for the Finale!
Both of them in the same photo! =)




They were like this since the day they met! =D
Photobucket
May 2008


A double peace sign! Stephanie's one wasn't ready =p
Photobucket
May 2008


That's it for now folks! Hope you get what I'm trying to say here.

You're never too old to be young!

Cheers! (^_^)