Monday, September 1, 2008

The law of change

Everything changes with time.

A building will wear out, corrode, get cracks and will therefore be replaced with a new building.

Children would soon grow out of their clothes so they'll eventually need new ones.

Pets, usually with a shorter lifespan, will die and we as their owners should move on.

Blog posts will become outdated and new posts will replace the old.

Blog templates will get boring over time and will need replacing.

So, enough crapping now, back to the point.

I'm planning to change my blog template but couldn't really find the right one. I might try to partially design it, by modifying existing templates... But it won't be easy... =p

I've been quite busy for the last 2 days, going out the whole day without rest, I'll be updating on that soon.




For now, I would like to introduce a new blogger!! =D

Goh Min-Yi

I knew him in form 3 while studying in SMK Damansara Utama. He was always very quiet, but do not underestimate him, he can kick your ass in both football and studies. Well at least that always happens to me. =p

Photobucket

He doesn't like to initiate a chat. He always wait for someone to talk. And if that doesn't happen, you'll hear a pin-drop silence in the room. But when the discussion gets going, you'll eventually find that he's actually not that bad... =)

Photobucket

He also dislikes taking photos. i.e. Anti-camwhore. So that's why photos of him only appears in group photos, with at least 1 person in it with him. I only have a few photos with him alone in it.

Photobucket
Hari Anugerah SMKDU


A more recent photo...
Photobucket
In my house trying the smile trigger of my camera =)


But don't be mistaken, he was actually "cute" at one point where at least 3 girls in the class would say so.

Photobucket

Being someone who plans ahead of time, he doesn't always like last minute events. Which is the exact opposite from my form 6 friends who always have last minute plans. e.g. "Lets go Genting now", "Let's go ghost-hunting tonight", "Let's go Redang tomorrow", etc. A very detailed plan has to be laid out for him to even consider attending it.

Photobucket
Pangkor Trip

Eh, am I too serious here? Ok la time to talk about games. =)
From 10 guys you know, more than 7 of them are probably gamers. No matter if they're hardcore or softcore... XP


So the point is, he's a gamer too. During form 5, he was so obsessed that he would game every night. So I kinda got pulled in as well. What game you say? Well, what else? DotA of course... =)
Not to mention a few MMORPG's. =p

In DotA, we both didn't like to always lose so both of us kinda "trained hard" and read lots of guides, and here's the results!! xD

Photobucket

I think from this point onwards, he should do the talking...


Behold,

En Route to Paragon

En Route to Paragon


Announcement: He recently removed his blog due to personal reasons.