Friday, October 17, 2008

Baby cousins second edition!!

I think I had posted some pics of my baby cousin before, but can't find it =p

So this will be my second post that is 100% about my cousins =)

Remember them? =D

Photobucket


Baby cousin 1: Nicholas Sek =)

Photobucket

Baby cousin 2: Stephanie Lai =)

Photobucket


Oh by the way, these photos were all taken on the same day, which was my uncle's 20th wedding anniversary and grandma's bday!! =D

Photobucket


First, I present to you...
Nicholas!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

OMG he's making fun of me!! =p


And his beloved girlfriend Stephanie! =D

Photobucket

OMG such a poser!! xD


Nicholas likes...

Photobucket
Taking photos using my sister's cameraphone,

Photobucket
Give a funny look when it doesn't work,

Photobucket
And smile when it does!! =D


Nicholas also likes to...

Photobucket
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM SENG!!! xP


On the other hand, Stephanie loves...

Photobucket
Hiding from the camera,

Photobucket
and say f*** when she gets snapped!! xD
Joking on the f*** part =p


Oh and Nicholas also likes to

Photobucket
Poke the fishes to death although he knows it won't happen... xD


That's it for now, enjoy! =D