Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I’m Going Silent this Halloween with Nokia XpressMusic

Trick or treat!! xD

Remember the good ol' times where we used to dress ourselves up in costumes, whether it was as scary as Dracula and Frankenstein,
PhotobucketPhotobucket

or as cute as Mario and Luigi,
Photobucket

or simply sexayy,
Photobucket

we're all after the same thing,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TEH KENDEEES!! =D

Photobucket


But ya know, costumes are expensive...

How bout masks then? =)
Photobucket

Nah, I can't afford them either. =p

But I could put on my personal "mask", easy and economical! =)


Photobucket
TADAA!! =D

Photobucket
"You've got a problem with me, bulb?" xD


Heyyy wait a minute!! We don't really celebrate Halloween in Malaysia.

Aww... And I was getting myself all hyped up there...

BUT WAIT!!

I just found out that Nuffnang and Nokia is organising a
Silent Halloween PARTYYY!!



But how can a Halloween Party be silent??

Easy, with the Nokia XpressMusic series, I could listen to my favourite songs by simply pressing a button and STILL RAWK THE PARTY!!

Photobucket

If it's still not enough, I could use their new innovative feature called Say and Play to summon the scariest of screams, an evil laugh, or even some creepy music to scare the lights out of the Nuffnangers!! *Evil laugh* xD

But hey, if you really wanna set your eyes on some real life ghosts, this video will definitely make you believe in ghosts.
I'M SERIOUS!!

See for yourself then:

If you notice carefully, you'll see a faint ghost following the car in this rejected commercial.




That's all for now folks!! =)

See you at the party!! =D
Btw, I found this so damn funny!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGth1ZiOXfw