Saturday, October 11, 2008

Random stuff from my handphone

Hah I really had no idea what to blog about and it so happens that I've plenty of unseen pictures and videos in my phone, so why not post them up? =)


First up are the photos =)


Photobucket
My baby cousin trying messing with my sister's phone =)


Did I mention that a bunch of us went to Batu Caves on the first day of Hari Raya? =)
Photobucket
This is the view from the top. =D

And this was how many steps it took to get up there. X_X
Photobucket
My legs were a little sore after that =p


Photobucket
Oh and this was near the top, but a fee was required to get in so we didn't bother.


Photobucket
My attempt to scare the birds to create those scenes you often see in the movies but failed miserably =p


My father took us to this restaurant in Tropicana and this was one of the special dishes.
Photobucket
The flames heat the paper, and the paper heats the soup! Apparently the paper will not burn as long as there is soup in it. =)


Photobucket
Did I mention that their specially blended sauce is heavenly too? xD


Photobucket
There was an anime fest in my uni a few weeks back =)


Photobucket
Hah this fella is really into his character!! =D


This was one of my BIG projects where we had to build a bridge using 100% NEWSPAPERS (and glue)
Photobucket
This group used the truss design =)


It was REALLY SOLID la!! 20kg was placed on it and it only deflected 1mm!! OMG!!
Photobucket
After the testing, one person tried standing on it, and it didn't break!! Freaking chun!!


This was my group in the process of rolling the newspapers for the bridge. =)
Photobucket
On the left is Qihan and right it my group leader, Chee Wei. =D



OMG so little pictures only!! xP

Now here comes the videos! =D

I didn't use YouTube cos it kinda ruins the quality of the video when played...

Oh well, PhotoBucket will have to do the trick =)



My baby cousins playing with each other =)

Cute right? xD



Chung Kent vs Kee Peng @ Genting Highlands xD




Chung Kent's 19th Birthday Splash! =D

Cameraman : Thong Siang



Wai Yi's Birthday Splat!

I don't know whether this was her 18th of 19th birthday, I'm guessing... 18th =)



My Mechatronics 2nd year project =)
(This was one of the seniors project)

The task:
1) Travel through a bumpy surface
2) Go up the ramp and drop a tennis ball as high as possible
3) Turn and travel through the ball field
Sounds simple? But it's actually not =p


This is Shon performing some magic =)




Ok from this point onwards the topic will be:

THINGS WE DO WHEN WE'RE BORED =D

In my Form 6 school, my juniors really have lots of time in their hands despite the fact that it was their SPM year... xD


He jumped through the window! OMG! xD




This video quite chun, I like! xD



When my TTDI house underwent a 5-month renovation, we shifted to Kota Damansara temporarily and the place was REALLY BORINGGG!!!

So this is the result of BOREDOM! =D



My brother the jumper! xD




My bro, on the run! =D




Naruto jutsu! xD




I particularly like this video, cos its damn yeng! xD




Oh remember the anime fest I was talking about?

This girl posed as the Full Metal Alchemist and managed to summon a big storm!! NO SHIT! xD

The rain came so suddenly that I stopped the recording and quickly ran for cover! xD




Ok la that's all I can squeeze outta my phone...

Enjoy! =D