Monday, October 20, 2008

Exams!! Woo~~

Speaking of exams, one word usually comes into mind,

STRESS!!




Well, I do feel a little stress, but its a mixed feeling of nervousness, joy and excitement. =p

Nervous, because I didn't really study this semester, often sleeping in lectures, not doing exercises, and slacking too much. =/

And because of this, I'm gonna turn on the "study" switch and turn off the "go online + gaming" switch. So don't expect much for the coming week or two. =)

Joy is because after the exams, I have lots of events awaiting me! Woohoo!! I'm going to Hong Kong this holiday!! Not to mention the family trip during Christmas too! =D

Hehe, why am I excited? Coz I applied for the exchange program and (I hope) I will be going to Australia next year! =D

Too bad its only for 1 semester, which is around 6 months. I initially wanted to go for 2 semesters which is 1 full year, but due to my parents' obligation, I have no choice. Although it's not confirmed yet, but I'm positive that they'll approve my application. =)

Another thing that I'm excited about is during the holidays, I'll be working part-time to earn myself some spending money in Australia and also hoping to earn enough for a new handphone. =P

I honestly don't know why I'm excited about this too! =p


For now, read this sign:

Photobucket

Ganbatte! =D