Saturday, June 6, 2009

Just chilling...

Short Talk: I have yet to get a reply from Monash regarding my extension of the exchange program. So my ass might get kicked back to Malaysia. Lets hope for the best.


One day, after visiting the gym, I felt tired not only physically but mentally as well.

But all this while I've always enjoyed my walk back to the halls because of the cool weather and the greenery surrounding the path I'm walking.

This time, I decided to take a little detour to the lake and just enjoy the the nice scenery.

As I sat down, I was suddenly surrounded by all the birds there which includes this goose


and this what-do-you-call-it:


When I took the photo most of them went back to the lake already.


There were ducks, pigeons, the goose and the what-do-you-call-it.

The reason being that residents usually bring their expired bread to feed them. So every person who hangs around there will find themselves surrounded by them.

Tried to take a shot with some nice lens flare.

Attempt #1
FAILED.



Attempt #2
A little better I guess, but still not as nice as Gzhang's one.
(Finally found the photo after an hour-long search. *sigh*)

Then I gave up and just took a shot at the beautiful scenery.


Next post will be about my floor function.
(Yes, another floor function =D )


Enjoy!! =D