Wednesday, August 12, 2009

6 Cans : A new record!!

Short Talk: I've gained some weight instead of losing some which I initially planned to.



Today, MESS (Monash Engineering Students' Society) organised their 3rd barbeque since the beginning of the semester! And it's only week 4 btw.

The first two was just the usual sausages and patty. But this time it was kebab!! Oh how I missed the kebab I had back in Malaysia...

During the last BBQ, I managed to smuggle 4 cans of SOLO (lemonade soft drink) from event. (cheapskate lol)

Normally, there would be not much of a queue and anyone could practically just cut in, grab a bread and go for the sausages. But this time, since the bread for wrapping had to be cooked first, everyone had to queue up just to grab the wrap.

Which meant that it was less chaotic and I would have less chance to go behind to grab the drinks. However, I managed to smuggle 6 cans this time!!

Photobucket

And I didn't even have to go from behind lol. I just asked for a drink in 10-minute intervals and there you have it, 6 cans!! XD


I just felt bored and didn't feel like watching my recorded lectures so I thought of something useless to write lol.