Thursday, August 20, 2009

Updates!!

Short Talk: Oops, I did it again. Click Here.



I haven't updated in a while... And I have lots to share! =D

1) Floor Function (The letter 'C')

Basically they couldn't make up their mind on what the theme should be so they told us to be whatever character that starts with the letter 'C'! =)

e.g. Captain Hook, Casper, etc.

Photobucket
Forgot what Dean was... =p


Photobucket
Ry is a communist!! LOL!!


Photobucket
Then there's Cannibal, Chemist and Chlamydia?


Photobucket
Eddy the cat!


Photobucket
Helena the cannibal!! Rawr~~


Photobucket
Drinking game!! =)


Photobucket
Group photo!~


2) Reunion with OBS-mates!

I used to go camping very often when I was younger. One in particular was Outwardbound School (OBS).

It's the type of school that teaches you skills and virtues you won't learn anywhere else. And that is why I went there 3 times when I was 12, 14 and 15yrs old. =)

This was the last one I attended, Youth Adventure Camp 2003. (YAC55)
Photobucket
Those were the days...

Photobucket
We spend 10 whole days together on expeditions, for every meal and every activity... =)


Photobucket
A little reunion with Su Ann and Nicholas last Saturday. =)

Btw, I was still having a little fever that day. =p


3) Jian Hung's Birthday at Crown.

Despite having a fever, I still attended his birthday and paid $26 for a buffet. lol

Photobucket

More photos at Facebook.


That's all for now.


Cheers! =)