Saturday, August 1, 2009

Mt Buller Day Trip Part 2

Short Talk: Just when I thought I won't be addicted to it anymore... I played 5 DotA games in a row!! OMG...



Continued from Part 1...


It was Friday, the day before my trip.

I had already planned out my schedule:
-Pack my stuff after dinner.
-Prepare food for the trip.
-Sleep before 10pm.
-Wake up at 3am.
-Eat breakfast.
-Walk to Clayton Station at 4am.
-Withdraw money.
-Take the first train to Caulfield.

That was the plan. But there were sacrifices...

On the previous Friday, Lip Boon and Aun Shiang came to halls to watch a movie. Namely, 'The Knowing' by Nicholas Cage. But due to certain reasons, I had to run back and forth to my room just to watch the movie.
(like getting an adapter for the laptop's power cable)

By the time everything was set to go, it was almost 12am. On that same night, I was supposed to meet up with other friends to surprise Wai Chien on the midnight of her birthday.

So they had no choice but to wait for me before starting the movie. In the mean time, they entertained themselves with Pictionary.

Photobucket

Although it wasn't much of a surprise, but everything went well and she was definitely too happy to describe that night.

I left early remembering that Lip Boon, Aun Shiang and Li Jun were waiting for me. And so the 2-hour movie began. By the time it reached the second part of the movie, the file was corrupted!

So we postponed it to the next Friday, also the day before my ski trip.

Which brings us back to the sacrifice part. I told Aun Shiang to keep that night free to continue our movie and maybe watch another. Her friend even invited her to watch a musical but she declined it.

But I had to sleep early that night, so the movie night either had to be early, or be cancelled. The latter was the case because Lip Boon couldn't make it back to Clayton. Which means Aun Shiang sacrificed her musical for nothing!!
OMG I feel so bad now... =(

Other than that, I was telling everyone that I was going for OCF that night, which was also made not possible due to my afore-mentioned plan.

So for all the sacrifices that I made, this ski trip better be worth everything I put into it.

As planned, I managed pack my stuff and prepare the food but slept at about 10.30pm. And because of my extremely annoying alarm, I woke up at 3am sharp.

I bathed, washed up, changed my clothes and went to the kitchen for breakfast. I ate cereal for breakfast but I knew it wouldn't be enough to last me till lunch so I stuff a few snacks into my bag.

Then, at 4am, I cycled to the bus loop and locked the bicycle there since it was a shared bicycle. From that point, I walked about 20-25minutes to Clayton Station, withdrew some extra cash and waited for the 4.58am train.

When I reached the Caulfield campus, I was really surprised to see Wai Chien, Pey Chin, Alexis, Victoria and Rachel! Apart from that, Ching Yoong and her friends joined in as well! Sneaky!! =p

So I wasn't as lonely as I thought I would be when I registered for the trip.

"This trip just keep getting better and better." I said to myself.

Photobucket
Me and Jacky, Hendra in the back

During the 5-hour bus ride, I got to know Ching Yoong and gang better than when we first met. Thus, making more friends to play with when I get up there. =D

Little did I know, that this was already the climax of my trip.
The rest of it didn't go well at all.

And just to make it clearer,

Everything that could go wrong, did go wrong.