Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day Celebration

First of all, think of what your mum did for you for as long as you can remember.

Now, think of what you ever did for your mum in return.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Is there a heaven-and-earth gap between them?
Thought so...

That is why mothers are being appreciated worldwide on Mother's Day. Mother's day is officially on the second Sunday of the month of May. But anyone can celebrate it whenever they like. =)

Mine was yesterday night at my grandma's house. The food was so delicious, I ate until my stomach couldn't take it anymore =p

Let's see, we have:



Photobucket
Home-made Herbal Chicken



Photobucket
Pork Patties



Photobucket
Roasted Duck


Photobucket
Mixed Vegetables



Photobucket
Lazy to list the rest... =p



Don't ask me which dish is the most delicious, cos they are all equally delicious to me!! xD

Not only the food was good, even the drinks were tasty!!

Photobucket
Maybe too tasty... =p



The table we used for more than 20years is getting smaller, or maybe we are getting bigger!! =p

Photobucket
Didn't manage to take a photo when everyone was eating, cos I was eating at the same time! xP


Since everyone couldn't fit in 1 table, we had to split into 2 tables, the adult table, and the kiddies table =)

Photobucket
Just what were they fighting over?


Here's the answer :
Photobucket

My cousin... Always taking the bigger share of the chicken xD



Photobucket

My grandma just refuses to take a break!! That's why all the other mums volunteered to prepare most of the food. But nobody could make the "zhu kiok chou" (Pork in vinegar) as good as my grandma!! So that's the only dish she made =D



Photobucket

Ahh... nothing like a good laugh to digest all that food... =p
They were watching the Super Trio Supreme show on Wah Lai Toi. I seriously cannot tahan this show la... Always make me laugh until I stomach pain!! xD


Note: Sorry for the lousy image quality, it was taken with my K750i. That's the only way I could upload the photos. =)

To be continued when I get my camera cable... (^_^)