Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My first tag!!

My blog has been here for...
9 Months!!
And this is only my first tag... =p

1. What is the most important thing in your life?
ღ Must be a "thing"? That would be... my computer!! =D

2. What is the last thing you bought with your own money?
ღ A pack of twisties.

3.Where do you wish to get married?
ღ In my house... DUH =P

4. How old do you think you'll be permanently owned by your lover?
ღ At the same time I get married perhaps?

5. Are you in love?
ღ Trying, but not succeeding...

6. Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
ღ KFC - Finger licking good =D

7. Name the latest book you bought?
ღ Japanese textbook =p

8. What is your full name?
ღ Sek Sze Wei

9. Do you prefer mother or father?
ღ Can I say uncle? LOL... Mother then... =)

10. Name a person that you really wish to meet in your real life for the first time.
ღ Jackie Chan, since I was 10. =)

11. Christina or Britney?
ღ You mean the names of the singer? Christina I guess...

12. Do you do your own laundry?
ღ No... the machine does it for me xD

13. The most exciting place you want to go?
ღ Dubai

14. Hugs or Kisses?
ღ I'm a little greedy, can I take both? xD
If I had to, I'd prefer hugs =)

15. Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
ღ A skinny little girl I would say...
ღ She's one of the few girls I know that loves football.
ღ She likes to wear short skirt/pants to uni. =p
ღ She's got no boyfriend!! xD
ღ Her favourite color is pink?

16. 8 things I'm passionate about
ღ football
ღ physics
ღ latest tech gadgets
ღ Anime (bleach/naruto)
ღ Heroes
ღ DotA
ღ Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare
ღ Shopping for tech stuff =)

17.8 things I say too often
ღ what the heck
ღ shit
ღ I forgot my _____
ღ lol
ღ up to u la
ღ wtf
ღ kk
ღ apasal

18.8 books I've read recently
ღ Physics notes
ღ Dynamics notes
ღ PSA notes
ღ Maths notes
ღ Reader's Digest
ღ Can't think of any, forum counted ah? xD

19.8 songs I could listen to over and over again
ღ Bad Day
ღ Won't Go Home Without You
ღ Built To Last
ღ Son of man
ღ Lang Hua Yi Duo Duo
ღ How Far We've Gone
ღ Complicated
ღ Bubbly

20.8 things I learnt last year
ღ drink (alcohol)
ღ play guitar (abit)
ღ drive
ღ not to let keepeng drive or be backseat driver
ღ do librarian stuff =p
ღ chill during stress period
ღ study hard
ღ how to chase bus when you're late =p


21.8 people you tag
Yuhhui
Yee Lynn
Tysern
Chong Xian
Guo Zhang
Jia Hui
Nicholas Low
Patrick Kua
Jiaqi

Copied the heart shaped symbol from jwen, hehe =)

Have fun! =D