Wednesday, January 21, 2009

2nd seal, release! Bankai!!

Haha...

"Bankai" is a word I learned from watching Bleach and basically means to release the second seal. (I think)

"Shikai" is the first seal.


I did my "shikai" around the end of 2007 and it didn't hurt as much as I thought.


That time, I felt a little different, like there's a hole and all the "spirit power" is flowing out through it.


I don't feel any stronger, but just a little more sensitive.


I also felt the need to plug the hole because I was not used to the emptiness.


Heck, I couldn't even eat properly.


This time was no different from the first. I did my "bankai" just a few days ago.


Although I couldn't feel any pain, but I can sense that this time it was wayyy harder than the last. It took more time and effort, not only from me, but others as well.


But when it was all over, I felt like I had double the "spirit power" and it was overflowing.


So again, I had the need to plug the emptiness that was created.


When I reached home, I couldn't even eat because of the overflowing "spirit power".


But the most important thing was that the second seal is now released and I can live a better life.


--------------------------------------------------------------

Confused?

Shikai = Pulled out my 1st wisdom tooth
Bankai = Pulled out my 2nd wisdom tooth
Spirit power = Blood


Hehe... =D


When I pulled out my second tooth, the dentist showed me the tooth and there was already a cavity on it. Thank god I had it pulled out before it spread. =)

Another thing is, my right wisdom tooth was practically scratching the inside of my cheek whereas the left one was still okay.

I wanted to pull the right one out but the dentist pulled out the left one instead when I first visited.

So I had to visit a second time to get rid of the nuisance.




"It took more time and effort, not only from me, but others as well."

I had to walk 10 minutes to wait for a bus that was late.

So I took a taxi to the LRT station then took the LRT to Pudu where the dental clinic is.

That was only my part. =)


On the dentist's part, he took twice as much time and effort to pull out my tooth.

I know that because I can feel that he was using a lot of strength while pulling it out. =P

He also took about 3 tries before getting the whole tooth out.

Apart from that, I think he broke off part of the outer layer of my tooth which revealed that it had a cavity. =O



After pulling out the tooth, I couldn't eat hot food for that day and the day after.


I also had to take antibiotics in case I had an infection.


So troublesome just to pull out one tooth. =P


I still remember the days when my father used a playar
(yes, the one from the tool box)
to pull out my baby tooth when I felt that it was loosening.


Basically, he wrapped the playar with a cloth then stick it into my mouth.


Of course I felt extremely uncomfortable with something so large stuck in my mouth. But since he insisted, I couldn't say no. =/


I also remember the times when we (me and my siblings) threw our baby tooth on our rooftop for... a reason which I forgot. =P


Now that the tooth is gone, so is the uneasy sensation of something scratching my cheek everything I move my jaw. =)


Thanks for reading! =D