Friday, May 8, 2009

Birthday Gifts and Eat-outs

Short-Talk: Feeling relaxed while walking back from uni. Cool weather, peaceful surroundings, and good music in my ears. Haven't felt so calm in years...


Alrighty, I guess after a few days almost a week of procrastination busying, I decided to take a little time out from practicing guitar to blog! Yay! =p


Pre-Birthday Gift!


I got this from OCF Guys/Girls Night and it was totally random but I treat it as my first birthday gift =)



It even has my name on it! =D



Gift + Eat-out with Zeming + Mei Yii!

Zeming called me out on the Sunday before my birthday to celebrate coz she's only here during the weekends.
Same goes with Mei Yii.
(FYI she studies in Gippsland, 3hours from here)

We ate at Glen Waverley where she generously treated me to a nice lunch at a classy restaurant.

Thankssssss Zeming!! =D

And she also gave me a bottle of wine =)

Can you read the words she wrote on it?

Sze Wei, Happy 21st B'day!


Gippy People


P/S: Drink responsibly
[I will :)]


Eat-Out @ Nando's

After my pleasant surprise, Boon, Chieh Ai, VeeKay and I went to Nando's to eat!


Boon was so excited that
he wanted to wank (note his left hand)
and also make funny faces =)


I was so hungry that
I could eat that quarter chicken whole! Lol =p


Let the feast begin!
**BEFORE**

**AFTER**


The culprit! xD



Midnight Wishes

After Nando's, like it or not, I had to get back to studying.

So basically I was in my room throughout the night mugging my ass off.

After I was done, I needed to pee before I go to bed.


When I opened my door, I found this!! =D
Another pleasant surprise from my floormate! =p

Who else would come all the way to my room and place that there? =p


(Click image to enlarge)
I'll let you guess who JY is... =)


Brandon's Dual Birthday Combo Celebration!

It was a combined celebration of Edmund and my birthday which falls on 7th and 5th May respectively.

He planned this out a week ago and I'm glad that it worked out.
*ihatelastminuteplanning*

The plan was to eat in Chadstone's Shopping Centre then watch a movie.


There were so many of us, that we needed to combine 5-6 tables into a line!!

This was how it looked like.


My side of the table. =)


The cake.



The birthday boys.


The birthday boys + organizer.



Before heading back, the girls wanted to take this photo outside WoolWorths.
(P/S: To Brandon, it's Wool-Worths not Wools-Worths. =p)



I think this post is pretty long already.

But you guys can head on to Facebook to see the remaining photos:

DU Reunion 2009 (Melbourne)



Enjoy!! =D