Sunday, May 3, 2009

Floor Function: Spice Girls!

Short Talk: I'm getting lazier by the day when it should be the other way around. My exams start on 11th July and ends on 25th July.



Farrer Hall a.k.a Party Hall somehow has this unwritten rule that says 'Everyone in Farrer must party!'. That's why every floor elects a floor representative to organize their own floor function! =)

But what's a function without a theme? It took us a while but we finally decided that it was Spice Girls! =D


Photobucket
The original Spice Girls:
Baby Spice, Sporty Spice, Ginger Spice, Scary Spice, Posh Spice



However, we need not dress as one of the spice girls. Instead, we could create our own version such as Nature Spice, Sexy Spice, Dr.Spice, basically any you can think of! =)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just 15minutes before the function, Jia Yeng messaged me and asked if she should wear traditional Chinese Cheong Sam or track suit.

I strongly suggested the Cheong Sam and can you guess why?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Coz I wore traditional chinese too! =D
Photobucket
Jia Yeng: Oh no! I got conned! X_X



Photobucket
Me: You look weird.
Jack: I'm supposed to look weird.



Dr.Spice =)
Photobucket
Dean Denny, the genius who gave me the name 'Sezy'.



Lisa! The person who organized the whole function!
Photobucket
Thanks alot! =D



Hayley!
Photobucket
I think she was Dutch Lady or something... Lol =p



Eddie! My RA (Resident Advisor)
Photobucket
Haven't seen her for a month already...



Jack and Jemma
Photobucket
Jemma the cowgirl! =D



Sean!
Photobucket
The skeleton that rose from the grave... =O



Photobucket
Everyone was having fun. =)



Photobucket
Varun, the brewmaster joined us with his Indian Vodka! =p



Photobucket
JB and Ry sitting along the sidelines...



Photobucket
Varun preparing for the drinking game. =)



Photobucket
It was fun,


Photobucket
but I had to leave after I took this shot.


I went for a cell gathering at Glen Waverley.
And it was in that gathering that I found out Joshua, who's in my cell, is my Analogue Electronics tutor!!
Holy @#$%

I shall not comment on this any further.


I also got to know about Guys'/Girls' Night on Friday.
The girls were supposed to make some pastry and Gwen needed help making her muffins. So Ian and I went to her house to help make the muffins and Valerie joined us later.

By the time we were done, it was already 2.30am and we were all exhausted. Nevertheless, it was worth the effort because the muffins were delicious!

Haha.... Didn't expect much from my first time baking muffins! =p

Will blog about it as soon as I get the photos.


Enjoy!! =D