Sunday, May 31, 2009

Study Mode: On

Short Talk: Got a pair of free passes to watch 'My Year Without Sex' but found out after I went to Hoyts that they only screen at certain cinemas only...

I moved my furniture again! Now my bed is back to facing the door but my table is now facing the window.

At least when I get bored doing assignments or studying I can just lift up my head and start stalking ppl. =p


I have 2 more assignments (mechanics and design) to be submitted even 1 week before the exam!!

The worst part is, I'm nowhere near completion!! Argh why am I still blogging here...

Thank god I had help from Jia Yeng for my mechanics assignment.
Thanks Jia Yeng! =D

Boy, I hate mechanics...


Just so you know, I won't be online until my last exam which is 25th June. Even if I do, it'll be something important and I'll be off as soon as I'm done.

If there's anything important, e-mail me coz I'll only be checking that.
(Only my friends will know my e-mail)

Everything else such as MSN, Facebook and my blog will be off-limits until 25th June.

Thanks for reading and see you after my exams! =D


P/S: Expect the unexpected. =)