Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Cycling no more! Boo hoo...

Short Talk: I burst a hole in my budget already and I'm still spending on junk food...



This morning I skipped 2 lectures and a tutorial just to finish my electronics report before I attend the lab at 2pm.

Then Jia Wei called me for a group discussion and I rushed to the library on a bicycle and reached at around 1.30pm. After a few words I had to go to the other building for my lab already.

Started at 2pm, ended at 5pm.

Then when I wanted to cycle back, I realised that the bicycle key wasn't hooked onto my room keys!! It was gone!!

When I recalled, I forgot to pull it out of the lock after I cycled to the library!! OMGosh!! Both the bicycle and the key are gone.

Actually it's no big deal since the key was for the shared bike system and I didn't have to pay a cent for it. But now, instead of the 5minutes to uni on a bike, I'd have to take 15minutes to walk!

More exercise perhaps?

***EDIT: Shoot! Jia Wei told me I have to pay for the key and the 2 lights that I lost T_T