Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I was pranked! I think...

Short Talk: I'm supposed to be busy doing some programming but decided to blog about this since I was so excited. =p

Photobucket

Woohoo!!! I was pranked today!! Yes I'm actually happy that I got pranked lol...


I never got pranked during April Fools' or for that matter, never in my life!! Maybe its because of my cautious nature and always being careful to avoid pranks. =p


Today is April's Fool day and I was attending my lectures and classes like any other day! There was no tricks or pranks on the lecturer nor the tutors...

SO BORING!! I was expecting something that would at least keep us awake early in the morning and a good laugh ought to do it. But... NOTHING!!

I was beginning to wonder if Australians actually play pranks on each other during April Fools'.

So my WHOLE DAY almost ended without a prank. Not to myself or not any that I witnessed.

As usual, I always bath in the night after which I won't go out anymore.

Here's the fun part,
I thought I was pranked but I wasn't??


Photobucket

So there I was, bathing...

The bathroom at my floor is totally concealed, as in, no windows or even gaps so the bathroom lights had to be lit even during the day. Without it, it's total darkness...

And that's exactly what happened to me. Someone came in and turned off the lights while I was bathing!! I wasn't afraid of the darkness though. I was more paranoid that if I go out in my towel, someone would eventually be waiting to prank me.

But I was somewhat happy!! Someone actually pranked me!! Hahahaha!

Having no choice, I wrapped myself in my towel, still drenched and stuff... And as I exit my cubicle, which was at the far end, I looked into the other 2 cubicles as I walk pass it to see if anyone was waiting... Eventually, I turned on the lights and no one was there... Relieved, but disappointed... =p


So I continued bathing, whistling, singing...

Then someone came in again but this time, I heard the shower in the other cubicle so I thought he/she was bathing too. But after about 1 minute, he/she switched the lights off again!

This time I was even more excited!! Lol!

I thought: 'This time someone would actually be out there waiting to prank me! *giggles*'

But I took my own sweet time... Bathing a little, whistling as I bath... I was trying to make him/her wait! Haha... I don't know how, but after I was done, I dried myself and got dressed in total darkness... Lol...

Feeling very anxious, I walked out of my cubicle and again gazing into the other cubicles scanning for signs of a prank... Yet, I was disappointed again... No one was out there...


Although no one completed the prank, but I was still really happy... Coz

I was pranked for the first time in my life!! :D

Photobucket

DON'T CLICK ON THIS LINK

Enjoy!! =D