Saturday, April 25, 2009

Time to burst the bubble: My haircut!

Short Talk: I ate a whole box of Arnott's Shapes for dinner... Yum! =)


Could you recall my dragonball hair?

Now its still like dragonball...

Just without the 'dragon'... xD


Let's see what I can tell you through the photos! =)



Photobucket
Pre-cut photo =)


Photobucket
The equipment =)


The process

Need to cut the back of my head... but how?


Photobucket
Use mirror see the back...


Photobucket
See the side...


*snips snips*



Photobucket
See the back again...


Not satisfactory... *GRR*


So I asked my neighbour for help...


Photobucket
Back

Photobucket
Top

Photobucket
Left

Photobucket
Right


I think most of you can guess how I look like right now...



TADAA!!

Photobucket
Nice?


Maybe too lengzai... some of my friends can't recognise me adi...

Boon was waiting outside for me to open Farrer's door.
He was watching a game at the MRS sports field so his back was facing the door.

Me: *opens the Farrer's door* Come la.

Boon: *looked back*
*stared a while*
*turned back*

Me: *raised my voice* Woi Boon! Come in la!

Boon: *surprise look* Eh sorry sorry, I thought you were some japanese...


Japanese wtf...


So now that you've seen my photo, don't pretend you don't recognise me if you bump into me on the streets! Lol...


Enjoy!! =D