Monday, April 6, 2009

Voucher-hopping

Short Talk: Daylight savings has ended in Australia and I slept through my extra hour. Now Australia is only 2 hours ahead of Malaysia. =)


Australians do pub-hopping.

Malaysians do voucher-hopping instead. =p


Yeah I know it somehow doesn't sound right but I can't think of any good ones...


It all happened on Friday, when Lip Boon decided to come over to the Halls of Residence to watch 'Marley and Me' using our projectors. =)

Previously, I gave Aun Shiang (Boon's friend) a bunch of vouchers for free or discounted food at Subway, Coldrock, McDonalds, Wendy's, Pretzel World and more. So she wanted to return the favor by driving us to Subway to use the vouchers for dinner.

But it was a waste that I already ate my dinner before Boon called me. So I only bought a drink while they had a 6-inch Sub each. While chatting, we looked through the vouchers and the other shops were just 5 minutes away!

*forgot to take photos while at Subway*

So we spontaneously drove to ColdRock for some ice-cream!!

Photobucket
Our Ice-creams! =D


From left: Aun Shiang, Lip Boon and Me =)
Photobucket
Lip Boon covering Aun Shiang's mouth... Lol...


Photobucket
Cool reflected image! =D


The Panda restaurant... =p
Photobucket
Boon trying to feed his beloved cousins... =)
(His nick is pandalim)


Photobucket
I had to put my precious camera on the rubbish bin for this shot. T_T


Next stop! Mc Donalds!!

Photobucket


Lip Boon felt paiseh because they had to give him a free burger and fries in exchange for the voucher, so he bought another large fries... Haha...


After McD we went back to Halls to watch 'Marley and Me'...

SUPER GOOD movie for DOG OWNERS!!
(I'm gonna get my first dog soon! Will blog about it later on)

It was funny and touching at the same time... So for those who haven't watched this movie yet, by all means go watch it! =D


I'm supposed to be preparing for tomorrow's lab. =p


P/S: I just got my new guitar!! =D
Photobucket
Yamaha C40 =)



Enjoy!! =D