Friday, February 13, 2009

Bye Malaysia, Hi Australia!

Okay I know I said this before, but I'll be leaving on

13th February 9:35pm


Let me explain some significance of today:

1) It's the day before Valentines, I'm reaching on the 14th morning.

2) It's Friday the 13th... 'Nuff said.

3) It's Keepeng's birthday!! Happy Birthday Keepeng!! =D


I'm almost done with my packing... But just one problem...


My check-in luggage is now over the weight limit!! X_X


At first it was 25kg luggage and 5kg printer right??


Then I added some small stuff into my luggage and it became 26kg. On top of that, my mum bought me a medium-sized rice cooker which weighs around 3kg.


So now it's over by around 4kg... Have to pay lor... What to do... =/


Ok lets flashback a little to yesterday.


Zhu-En promised me that he'd come back from Perak at 10am and we were to eat lunch together.


I kept calling him from 11am until 12pm but there was no answer.


Then Shu Lin called and said she was in 1 Utama and her mum wanted to treat me for lunch before I leave...


But I had to wait for Zhu-En's reply because we had an appointment first.


At last he called me at 12.30pm telling me that he's not coming back!! =O


And the other day he was like "this time confirm!!" because he said he was coming back a few times but didn't. I guess this time was no exception too.


So I rushed to 1 Utama to meet them. Her mother was so kind and said "eat whatever you like, don't have to jaga my wallet". Haha... =p


I didn't mean to take advantage but at last we went to Dragon-i because I wanted to eat their famous siu long pau before I leave. =)


After lunch, I accompanied Shu Lin while she was shopping for earphones (one with a mic) so she could use it to Skype. *hinteveryonegetskypehint*


Later that evening, my family took me to eat Tenji!! The famous japanese buffet at Mont Kiara.


The food there is soooo good!! XD


There was even a promotion when I went where for every 2 diners, they give you RM50 rebate!! Plus, my aunt's member card gave us an additional 5% discount! =D

So we paid around RM65 per person. Like 10bucks more than Guo Zhang... =p


And because of the promotion, Tenji was crowded!! There was always a queue outside because they had to wait for other diners to finish before they could enter. =/


They had soft shell crab, oysters, sushi, Haagen Dazs ice cream, freshly cooked lamb, teppanyaki, sushi, raw stuff, etc. =)


To me the best one was the oysters, lamb, the coconut drink and the ice cream!! I just love their Cookies n' Cream!! =D


Read more on Guo Zhang's blog.


Back to today, Chung Kent and gang was supposed to call me after their class for lunch. They said that if they skip classes, it'd be breakfast.


But since it's already 12pm, I guess they didn't play truant. =p


While waiting for their call, I'll be doing some last minute checking to see if I left out anything...


Till then, enjoy!! =D