Saturday, February 21, 2009

Photos all at once!! =)

This is gonna be a pure photo post, if you have slow internet, its better to leave the page loading while you do other stuff. :)


#1: Trip to my room!! =D

Photobucket
Stairway to the 2nd floor where I live.
My room is actually behind the wall on the right. =p


Photobucket
Turn right after the door and this is what you'll see. =)


Photobucket
My room number: 231 =)


Photobucket
Have a peek! xD


The study table:
Photobucket
Before =p

Photobucket
After =)


Photobucket
My warbrobe =)


Photobucket
The basin...


Photobucket
Bathroom, with hot water of course! =)


Photobucket
Toilet, sometimes a little dirty but mostly clean. =)


Photobucket
Laundry, we have 2 machines and 2 dryers. =)


Photobucket
Iron and the other dryer. =p


Photobucket
Kitchen. See the door on the left? Let's take a closer look...


There!
Photobucket
The washing area. =p


Farrer Hall's super big common room.
Photobucket
There's no TV, instead, they use a projector. =D


Photobucket
Equipped with a room for a game of pool. =)


Photobucket
BBQ or picnic area outside my halls. =)


Photobucket
My mail. (S) =p


Photobucket
Everyone has this dog tag that is required to open some doors in the hall, especially the entrance and exit of the hall. =)


The first thing I did when I arrived was:
Photobucket
BRUSH MY TEETH!! =D
Gawd my mouth was so stinky. =p


I'm not used to camwhoring but...
Photobucket
Here's the mirror in my room! xP


#2: New handphone!!

Remember this post? I was raving about the handphone I want. =p

And here it is!! =D
Photobucket
The above photo was taken using my old SE K750i.


Photobucket
And this photo was taken using my new SE C702! =D


Testing my new 3.2MP Cybershot camera. =)
Photobucket
Btw, this was the place where my orientation was held. =P



#3: Shopping!

Zeming took me to Glen Waverley for shopping on the 2nd day I arrived.

We went there because she lived with her aunt in that town so she's familiar with the place.

On top of that, there are a lot of Asian groceries and restaurants in Glen Waverley. =D


Our lunch:
Photobucket
Pork dumpling and

Photobucket
Shanghai Siu Long Pau!! =D


Photobucket
The fancy mirror inside the shopping mall. =)


Photobucket
Malaysian food!! =D


Photobucket
They even have herbs like these. =)


Photobucket
Groceries. =)


Photobucket
I even bought this 99c shopping bag to carry my groceries. =)


#4: Night market at Queen Victoria Market! =D

Photobucket
The train station. =)


Photobucket
Queens Victoria Market is really big!! This is only one part of it.


Photobucket
At the night market.
It's as crowded as the SS2 night market but conditions are way better here. =)


On the way to Lygon Street,
Photobucket
we passed by the University of Melbourne! =D


Photobucket
Someone actually placed the traffic cone wayy up there! xD


The famous ice-cream (gelato) I was talking about...
Photobucket


Photobucket
Their durian gelato is to die for!! xD


Photobucket
Night view of the train station. =)


Photobucket
Me and Zeming on the train back to campus. =P


Photobucket
These were the plugs I was given, and I thought none of them were suitable. Apparently, I had to rotate the pins of the plug so that it would fit. =p


That would be all for now...

Next up:
Welcome dinner at Red Scooter.
Trivia night in Farrer Hall (if I can get the photos).