Sunday, February 15, 2009

My farewell cum Fullmoon Dinner

On the 6th of February, my baby cousin was finally a month old!


So a fullmoon dinner was held at my aunt's house and at the same time, it was also my farewell and they cooked lots of Malaysian food too!! =D


There was roasted pork (char siew), roasted duck, ginger and wine chicken (keong zao kai), pork in vinegar (zhu keok chou) and mixed vege.


Since it was still Chinese New Year, there was also Lou Sang!! My favourite of all dishes!! =D


The food was extremely satisfying because I won't get to eat them in Australia and they're all my favourite!! =D


I don't have any photos of the food, but since it was my baby cousin's fullmoon dinner, I do have her photos. =)


Photobucket
Still asleep. =)


Photobucket
Yawning and refusing to wake up. =p


Photobucket
They put a band on her head and she looks so pretty! =D


Photobucket
Finally woke up and posing for the camera too!! xD


Photobucket
Carrying her was no easy task, eventhough it looks simple. =p


Photobucket
A smile on her face puts a bigger smile on mine!! =D


Photobucket
ME!! Gambling and drinking beer. =)
(Preparing because beer is cheaper than water in Australia =p)


That's all for now, but stay tuned for:

Photos at the airport
Photos on the plane
Photos at the hostel


For now, enjoy!! =D