Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Kempas Gathering

Just now, at around 8pm, I had a gathering with my 5Kempas-mates and there was one person that I least expected...


Cheah Lai Yin!! =D


I haven't seen her since Form 5 days and today she was standing in front of me, obviously taller and prettier too. =)


Then I found out that she was studying in Australia for the past 2 years already and this time she only had 2 weeks in Malaysia.


I'm also glad to see that Jiemi and Lai Yin are still BFF's. =D


To be honest, I'm quite jealous that they have each other... =X


To me, BFF is like the diamond among the gems. Gems are good, but they'll never be as solid or lasting as a diamond. =D


Nelson Wong and Kok Joo was supposed to come, but in the end, it was just me, Qi Liang, Min-Yi, Chee Keong, Jiemi, Lai Yin and Ruzanna. =)


We scheduled it at 8pm but Qi Liang and I was a little late. =P


Ruzanna, being the fashion student, was fashionably late.
(if you know what I mean... xD)


So we queued up but there were 2 ladies in front of us that took pretty long to get their order.


Later on I found out that their system was down and everything had to be done manually.


We ate, chit-chat, did a little catching up and stuff. =)


Then Lai Yin wanted to take some photos using those nifty machines that prints those little sticker photos. But when we got there, they were already closing. =/


So we had to settle for this:

Photobucket

Taken by Chee Keong's camera phone. =p


When we were about to go back, Jiemi said that she forgot where she parked her car!! OMG...

Lai Yin: "I always rely on the driver to remember these stuff..."
Jiemi: "But I always rely on the passenger to remember!!"

They're such good friends, that they have the same habit. =p


So we all kinda brainstormed a lil to see if she could remember.

"New wing or old wing?" "New wing"
"Which level?" "I think it's the 3rd Floor"
"Is it near Parkson or towards Häagen Dazs?"

At first we tried the one near Häagen Dazs but didn't find it.


Then later on Jiemi was pretty sure that it was the escalator from Sushi Zanmai.


BUT!! She couldn't find her ticket!! X_X


"Maybe it's in the car", she said.


So we were like "Are you sure?" "Want us to follow you?"


Since she insisted, we all headed home.


About 15 minutes later, Lai Yin SMS-ed me saying that they found the car. =p


Haha... Girls... Crazy stuff always happens when they're around... xP


Overall I had enjoyed our gathering and even got some info about Australia! =D


P/S: I hope everyone from the gathering reads this! =D