Friday, February 13, 2009

Last Lunch in Malaysia

Today I went to TTDI Boathouse with Tysern and Chung Kent.


At first Chung Kent said he wanna treat me to lunch, but I knew him better and he didn't.


I'm too lazy to write now so I'll let the photos do the talking. =)


Photobucket
The candle to be lit at night.


Photobucket
Small bouquet of flowers on each table.


Photobucket
Nice environment to eat... very relaxing...

Photobucket
Even nicer at night when you're with your partner. =)


Photobucket
Tysern and Chung Kent. (It's obvious who ordered the beer xP)


Photobucket
Quite nice... He says it's some German beer... =)


Photobucket
Chung Kent and I. =)


Photobucket
Enjoying his beer. =P


Photobucket
Group photo before we leave. =)


P/S: I ordered a bottle of Heineken too. xD


Enjoy! =D