Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New stuff!!

I'm officially taking off to Australia on the

13th of February at 9:35PM

I don't want to repeat myself again. =)


------------------------------------------------------

And since my birthday is on the 5th of May, I won't be celebrating my 21st birthday with any of my family members or close friends.


So my family had already bought me presents before I take off. =D


My father bought me a laptop. (The one I'm using now)


My mum bought me a new pair of sunglasses! =D

Photobucket

It's quite comfortable and the lenses are polarized. On top of that, it was on promotion!! I got it for only RM150.


It's extremely worth the money because the prices at 1 Utama ranges from RM400 onwards for polarized sunglasses.


For your information : Sunglasses Lens and Polaroid


Basically it's better protection for your eyes which costs a bomb.



------------------------------------------------------

Next on the list are my siblings!! All three of them shared and bought me a nice cap! =)

Photobucket


------------------------------------------------------

Even from my extended family, a few of my aunts also shared and bought me a new watch!

Photobucket

I don't know much about the brand but I heard its a really good and yet again, it costs a bomb, this time, a nuclear bomb. XP


It's also an automatic watch whereby it doesn't run on batteries but it only runs when there is wrist movement. Cool eh? =)


OMG I just wanna say thank you very much to everyone!! =D


------------------------------------------------------

Notebook Cooling Pad

Before my laptop arrived I accidentally bought an undersized notebook cooling pad and this is how it looked like:

Photobucket


But I sold it to Min-Yi and bought myself a new one!!
Photobucket


It looks cooler than the former and only costs 5bucks extra! Again it was on promotion. =)
Photobucket


See how well my laptop sits on the cooling pad? =D
Photobucket



------------------------------------------------------

Packing

My father gave me his biggest luggage for my packing.

Photobucket

When I finally put all my clothes in it, it was only 3 quarters full and weighed a whooping 35kg!! X_X


I'm taking MAS and the check-in limit is 30kg.


I haven't even included my stationary and supplies!! OMG! =O


So I took out about half my clothes, changed to a smaller luggage, one that can only fit 30kg max. =)

Photobucket

Then I shifted all my stuff from one luggage to another, added in my stationary, extra bag, toiletries, etc. and now it weighs 25kg!! =D

Photobucket


Although I still have stuff I wanna put in, but it's already full and my printer weighs 5kg. =(

Photobucket

The hand-carry limit is 7kg and I believe my laptop backpack itself is already 5kg even before I weighed it.


Now I wonder how I was gonna carry so many stuff if I had bought a guitar... =X



------------------------------------------------------

This will either be my last or second last post before I leave to Australia.


As of today, I'll be taking-off in 3 days...


So...







Wish me luck!! =)

Photobucket


Don't forget to Skype me!! =D


Skype name: sekszewei

Download Skype here.


Enjoy!! =D